Zawgyi-one Font Download
The Burmese font used on our Web site displays best if you use the Internet Explorer browser, but we recommend that you download the font for a better viewing experience.
A. Click the link below and save the font to your Desktop
1. Download Zawgyi-one Font
2. To install it on your computer:
- Copy Zawgyi-one Font file.
- Go to Start > Look for < Control Panel > And you will find the Fonts folder.
- And open the Fonts folder.
- Go to Edit and Paste
- Font will install and finish.
The Burmese font is now installed in your computer, Try to visit: http://palaungwomen.com again.
B. Click the link below and save the font to your Desktop
- Download Zawgyi-one Font
- To install it on your computer:
- Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Fonts.
- Open the Fonts folder.
- Go to File > Install New Font
- Highlight the c:\ drive and double click “Zawgyi-one (TrueType)” will appear in the box “List of Fonts” Highlight this and click “OK”
- The Burmese font is now installed on your computer and you can see it displayed on the FDB website: http://palaungwomen.com